However, as his mother, I have one problem. Whenever I pull out my camera to catch his latest adorable face, he instantly does this:
And he stays like that as long as the camera is out. Even if he was having a huge fit or a big laugh, he'll stop as soon as he sees my camera and just stare at it. But not this time! HA HA!
Tonight he was having one of these nights:
So I whipped out my camera... and got the stare. Phooey, foiled again. But a minute later he was wailing again, so this time I sneaked out the camera, got it all set up, and:
I CAUGHT IT!!!! This, ladies and gentlemen, is the infamous pout of his! I abolutely love it. I think it's so adorable. And when he does it in conjunction with his cute version of crying (he will let out just one "Waaa!" and then check to see if you heard him) I can hardly keep from laughing.
So there you have it, for those of you who haven't seen it. And I now have photographic evidence of how cute my new baby boy is, even when he's upset.
And in case you were wondering, yes, he does do the opposite. He actually has been smiling and laughing for a few weeks (he seems too young to be doing all this!!!), and like the pout I have never been able to catch the laughter on camera. The closest I have is this:
I love my boys!
No comments:
Post a Comment